Monday, August 30, 2010

Kieran Chase



Hi, it's almost midnight here. Not drawing. I'm just posting some works that I drew(last week?). Well, it's much easier to think in terms of an evil character scheming than to think in terms of a good person. Wonder if it reflects on me, but what the heck! This is Kieran. (means genius btw). The main character of the new manga I am drawing. Of course he is evil and plotting stuff for him is actually very fun! It's like having commit perfect crimes but without risk! Except, Kieran(tentative) is in actual danger. Hahas. Imagine me thinking deviously in the mindset of a 13 year old boy with IQ of 198. Wow! Of course, there are capacities to what I can think of(it's not very difficult if you put your mind to it). Clever stuff either pops up or don't. Even geniuses can't solve everything you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment