Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Previous work: Gaia Eleven


This is un-submitted work! Because it's actually chapter two of Gaia Eleven(C) but since it came in fifth in the novice category, it is not even mentionable to be made pro. Well, it's a not bad first attempt anyways. I will get in the second time though!


I even forgot the names of the Main Characters! Can you believe it? It just goes to show how much I don't respect this work. Now I know. It's Yoshida(left) and Shirioku(right). Well, not the best work I do. It was actually much much easier to do this than the current work.


So, how did I come up with this ridiculous concept? I was chatting with my friend over a cup of coffee and bored, I decided to talk about the end of the world, 2012 and pollution(Yes, nothing else to talk about). So, he began giving weird theories that maybe god pities us and decide to give us a chance to "renew" the world instead of wiping everyone out, so 2012 will never happen. Hmmm. Maybe. But, it was weird and I like weird ideas! Ha!

Enjoy! This is the first page of Gaia Eleven!

No comments:

Post a Comment