Friday, October 22, 2010

FaeHunters, slime?

Sorry guys for not posting this yesterday. All morning I was trying to stop the bleed in my mouth. I found a remedy that actually works wonders... even though it takes 30-50 minutes or so. But hey, at least it works. It's to bite on a warm moist teabag(black tea is the best).

Anyways, since the bleeding stopped, I decided to draw another one page manga on monsters. But after I did it, it was so beautiful that I've decided to incorporate it into my current manga project, i.e Kieran Chase. This acidic slime is known as Fae hunters. They usually only feed off magic from faeries while consuming them. But time to time, they actually prey on the humans because of the massive amounts of them on the surface. Think of it like having to hunt in a forest for food as compared to having an entire buffet table right in front of you. Hey, the choice is rather obvious. Besides, the faeries are protected by enchantments and basically have a police squad that has weapons. Why injure yourself from hunting your food when you can have food that is just there for you to take? So well, if I were the slime, I'd choose the human even if it means less magic abilities. Meh, I'm too hungry to care about that anyways. Just to fill my stomach. Wait, did I say stomach? Oh, I forgot that I don't have one. Hahas. *Slurp*



Oh, and remember to visit my flash web for a higher quality viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment