Tuesday, October 26, 2010

No drawings again. Bad mood :(

Today has largely been a roller coaster ride. But it isn't the fun one, neither is it something to look forward to. Its so terrifying that you will regurgitate your heart out. For the first time in my life I am looking back at the possibilities of choices and where I would have been now, and I also feel for once disappointment beyond the norm.

One, the day started badly. I failed a subject of course(not by a lot) but enough to seal my fate. This is just the tip of the iceberg.

In view of my tiredness, I will not be posting a drawing today. I'm so sorry for those who regularly check my blog out everyday. I will resume posting tomorrow.

Secondly, I received results of subject that I was Acing. Not that it was bad, but I lost to 2 people. I really wanted to comfort myself for the one "wasted" year. But I guess I wasn't good enough. I got to congratulate myself for still getting an A even with so many careless mistakes. It's still a wonder. Maybe I was a wee bit too complacent. I'll take this as a form of lesson.

Then, now I realise how my friends felt last year with my horrible results. They are genuinely worried, asides their scores about their friends' fate. Yes. I am worried for the outcome of my entire class, not just those few. It's rather worrying. I just hope the school will be more flexible. Not hitting the gauge slightly shouldn't get you into such shit! I can of course just blame the school for their inflexibility, rigidity and self-centeredness, but if one thinks, its everyone's fault. The student didn't work hard enough, the school system is screwed up, and many more(that I cannot think of). So, I just wish everyone of 10S16 all the best. No matter what happens, just follow what you think is best for you. No matter what you choose, I'll be behind you all the way.

ps: to those who missed by a few marks, dun be so pessimistic. The law of Attraction states that all negativity will only stand to attract more negativity. So think more positively. The teachers will push you up. Trust me on this.
Plus, its really not that bad retaining(take it as a year more to play around with your basics and set them right). Of course the bad part is having to pass all(but you will come to realise that it isn't all that difficult). Anyways, goodluck.

No comments:

Post a Comment