Thursday, October 28, 2010

Not Manga Art?

Yes people, it's not manga art I am presenting today! It's my randomly, fantastic looking, beautiful, inspiring, and difficult to do pen and watercolour painting. Yeah, its not very easy. Well, first you need to use a waterproof pen of course(but not all are waterproof when they say so on the labels(so be careful).



Anyways, first I have "Dawn at the Pier". It's a artwork that displays my views on life. Like this pier, one has a choice to walk to the end alone or with someone else. If so, the journey will of course be tough(from the broken planks - filled with obstacles). Also, it is fairly long, and failing will plunge you into the deep abyss(unknown outcome - the sea). But if you ever reach the end, dun worry, life doesn't end so easily, you can always take the small boat out for a paddle and explore more of life's wonders. If you confine yourself to the pier however, you will always be filled with boredom and you will finally reach the end point without much knowledge of the world you lived in. So, get up and be brave, explore the world and enjoy your life. All you have to do is choose wisely and get over those hurdles!



Second is "Harbor Blues". This is done because I had extra watercolour left that I hate to just throw it away. Hence the noob artwork. Pardon me. It has no deep meaning as compared to dawn at the pier. Anyways, to any singaporeans... If you wish to buy my art prints, you can either contact me or comment on my flash web. Prices range from SGD$7-60(dependent on the type and size of print). Oh, by the way, it is HQ prints taken with an SLR camera at its highest resolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment