Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Halloween

It's finally nearing Halloween already yet, I am not feeling too well at all. Plus, I think my luck is running dry. I had my phone blank out on me, my friend suddenly doesn't want to go overseas(after agreeing almost 5 months ago), my entire body feels like its breaking apart and this constant abdominal pain.

But, with the Halloween around the corner, (even though I don't celebrate Halloween here) A happy Halloween to all who celebrates Halloween(especially when most of my blog's viewers are Americans). So to celebrate, I did a drawing a week ago which is in the theme of halloween. It's not the usual drawings because it's incomplete and almost certainly all pencil!



Once again, I wish all my blog viewers a Happy Halloween(enjoy trick-or-treat-ing)and a great weekend ahead! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment