Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fantasy Realm

I'm finally done with the one-page short-story manga titled "Fantasy Realm". I got the idea from reading a book that I really thought would be good if everything in the book could come out in real life. It would be awesome. Then, the "light bulb" thing came and this idea of having a person capable of releasing the fantasy of the realm of trapped imaginations of writers that in their ink and writing, seal their thoughts and imagination into a space somewhere unknown.



This is only the low quality one. If you want to see a high quality one, you could visit my flash website or my facebook album though I'll only be able to upload them later. Check in a days time. Happy viewing.

So, there are people who are able to release these trapped imagination and make them into reality. Of course this is good as well as bad... But then again, I am only making this story for the fun of it(it is interesting but it will hardly make shonen jump material). I can make a complete chapter or even a one shot to enter it into a comp but its rather time consuming. I'd rather work on Kieran Chase(much more shonen jump stuff) but, if there are request to have a one-shot I'll try my best to follow through and complete it! :)

Anyways, I may not be able to post much or draw much in the next few days. I am going for a minor surgery tomorrow. So, it may be a little inconvenient and uncomfortable to draw manga. So, instead I might rest. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment