Saturday, October 23, 2010

Manga tutorial 2

Well guys, here's another manga tutorial I had on how to draw poses and figures. I did this because I was kinda bored of drawing all the Kieran Chase stuff all day and needed to draw other random stuff. Even this is amazing though. I still managed to keep to one post a day schedule after a few weeks. And there is drawings done. It's a one day per drawing schedule now. Sadly, I have no mood to do the recurring page for the "FaeHunter Slime!!!" story. I have another page on that. A super cool and handsome guy is going to appear!!! Woots I can't wait to ink that page down! And I know you can't wait for me to post that up. Of course, you will have to wait.



Okay as I said, one must start with basic shapes and lines. So see, the base of how I want my boy/man to be. First, the head is important(I could of course make the head into a smaller circle instead) but because of its importance, I decided to add the head into step one(to have the overall feel of his direction facing i.e whether it is possible or not). So, next, we move in to drawing circles on the lines to highlight the joint parts. then of course we try to make the basic shape of the human from the lines and circles. After that, you can actually start adding the details to the shirt and the pants, and start with the face later. You can of course do so otherwise. It's base on your own preferences. I prefer to start with the clothes because it gives a more complete feel. Anyways, you can then either ink the sketch or add in extra details if you like. And then, you are done with a manga man/boy! :) I like that pose!

No comments:

Post a Comment