Monday, October 25, 2010

Hardwork=Results=Good Mood?

In view of my good mood today... guess what? We'll have 2 posts. One would be me ranting on why I am in a good mood. Plus a Halloween special manga art piece I did yesterday.

Okay. So nothing can get as cliche as "it's definitely not me"..."and YOU are the top in *whatever subject*"? Wrong. It just happened. Totally shocked. It's really not because I studied properly. To tell the truth, I only studied for human geog for half and day and 2 hours before the exam. And I left it to the last hour and a half to complete it. Little did I ever expect to receive such marks. I guess life sometimes does bring extreme surprises you never think was ever possible. Well, that's about all. It's one of the rare moments that my hard work has actually paid off. Even in my manga, so much hardwork is being poured in, yet, there are so little returns. I'm not saying I am feeling sorry for myself. It's just a little heartbreaking. But, I'll continue working as a freelance manga artist until one day I make it to be on par competing with my fav manga series, Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, and Fairy Tale.(not forgetting kekkeishi and Bakuman!)

So of course I am rather happy with results that has results, more than I expected.
I'm going to take a rest first. So, I'll post the tutorial on faces and eyes later, plus the Halloween special art! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment